Managing Your Account
How to Add a License
To add the license of a course, follow the steps listed below:
- Click the My Library button.
- Click the Add License tab.
- Type 16-digit Access Code, select the desired type to study the course and click the Validate button.
- If you have selected the Self Paced type, then after clicking the Validate button, the course enrollment page will be opened. Click the Enroll button to enroll in the course.
- If you have selected the Instructor Led type, then after clicking the Validate button, the course enrollment page will be opened. Type the provided section key in the section key box or select the I will add section key later option from the drop-down and click the Enroll button to enroll in the course.
- To buy an access code online and get it delivered via email, type section key in the section key box and click the Get button.
- Click the Buy Now button under the course name and you will be redirected to the cart page.
- If you do not have the section key, select the I do not have section key option. Click the Buy Now button and you will be redirected to the Top Courses page.
You can change the password of your account by following steps listed below:
- Click on the My Profile tab.
- Click the Manage Password tab.
- Type the desired password against respective columns and click the Save button to commit changes.